A stress-free move sounds more like an oxymoron than a true possibility, yet Pemberton Holmes Property Management can make the process much less daunting. Their new Relocation Service is a one-stop option. Here are five stellar reasons to move with Pemberton Homes:
- Safety first. Showings are an important part of the decision-making process, but travel restrictions, mandatory quarantines and social distancing can make it hard to see the various options available. Pemberton Holmes implements precautions that protect customers at each stage of your relocation. Private and virtual tours are in place as safety concerns are taken to heart.
- Timely service. Having to rent or purchase a home in a new location can be a hurried event. Often there just isn’t the time to scout a new area for optimal living accommodations. Pemberton Holmes takes all your lifestyle information into account. Whether you’re single, a family with children, pet owner, city slicker or country folk, they can find you the perfect home in a professional and timely manner.
- Pricing to fit your budget. With a century of experience in realty on the Island, Pemberton Holmes’ list of properties, whether residential, commercial or strata, is extensive. The probability of finding something affordable that fits your lifestyle is much greater when all aspects of your desires are met.
- Preferred customer status. Working with a trusted company elevates home seekers to the top of the pile. Approximately 80 per cent of people who seek help with relocation come from away. Pemberton Holmes shortens the span by implementing Facetime, Skype and Zoom to interact with clientele. “Talking to my clients in real time, gives us the opportunity to meet on a more personal level,” says Relocation Specialist and Manager, Kim Ashton. “I want my clients to be completely happy with their choices.” At the end of the day, Ashton believes personal communication trumps emailing back and forth, citing that a lot can be lost in translation talking through a computer.
- Industry experience. With a century of doing business on Vancouver Island, Pemberton Holmes is a trusted realty source. Their reputation in the industry is one of excellence. Clients wishing to rent their properties trust Pemberton Holmes to take care of everything from contacts and showings to rental-price negotiations and leasing.
Kim Ashton was born and raised in Victoria. Knowing the area so well, and equipped with a multitude of realty industry contacts, she and her team of professionals provide an innovative program that delivers immense benefits to those who need to move from their current town, province or country.
To speak with Ashton about your next move, call 250-327-2827, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.phrelocationservices.com.